Thursday, November 4, 2010

disAGREEment

Arguments usually have a negative connotation attached to them, but that really isn’t the case most of the time. Arguments are healthy, and they can strengthen your relationship. I personally like little argurments/disagreements in my relationship. I feel that it stimulates both people involved, and the outcome isn't always bad!!

Arguing about what movie to watch for our movie nights. I want a horror, while you want an action-filled comedy movie. Arguing about what to eat. I want to get pad thai or maybe some Panera, but you would rather get something like L&L’s or Panda Express. Arguing about silly random stuff. I think my phone is better than yours, just because I said so. My Honda, over your Toyota. Your city over mine.

Point is, arguments don’t always have to end the negatively. They can be fun, because you engage yourself. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment